I never had a bucket list before but I have come to realize that it is an important thing to have. So I recently created the one below. For me, setting goals keeps me on track. And I love being able to cross items off my self made lists so it is a win-win for me!
Check back here often as I can only imagine I will add to this list and hopefully start crossing some things off it too.
Lyndsey’s Bucket List (in no particular order)
- Mentor someone
- Be mentored by someone who inspires me to be better
- Attend Wanderlust or similar festival. (BLOOM festival booked for October 2015)
- Get my Masters Degree in……………….
- Learn to LOVE my cancer
- Meditate every day for 40+ days (I am on day 7 right now and this is the farthest I have gotten)
- Start and finish A Course in Miracles
- Become a certified yoga instructor
- Travel to San Fransisco, New York, the East Coast of Canada
- Take Sawyer to Disney World
- Go on an adults only HOT holiday with Chad and our friends
- Work for myself
- Be able to run 5km (comfortably)
- Make Fitness/exercise a HABIT
- Take my dad to Fraser Island in Australia
- Forgive fully
- Hike the West Coast Trail
- Hike the Grand Canyon and then White Water Raft at the bottom